Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My First Fondant Cake




This is the cake my friend Dindin and I made for my brother's wedding in December 2006.

I baked the banana-chocolate chip cake and Dindin helped me covered it with rolled fondant.

Hah, if not for Dindin's help, I would never make this cake a success. She's the first one who personally and painstakingly taught me about fondant. Until now, whenever I need help, Dindin is just a text away.

My sister in-law liked this cake. Ah, thanks! I know this is so simple but I couldn't risk making a more elaborate cake.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

wowwwwww!!!!!!! how i wish i can make a cake like that? i really like it..this coming march 19 is our 5th year wedding anniversary and my birthday too. im planning to make a 5 layer cake but i dont know how hehehhehe...really loved your cakes :-)