Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pablita Cakes, finally!

This is a long time dream to have a cake business.

Though not the conglomerate type, actually, a little cake shop in a little town, I believe Pablita Cakes is going to be a stable home business.

It's been over a year since I accepted made-to-order cakes for all occasion. And I didn't have a name for my home business. First, I called it All About Cakes, then I changed it to Sugar Passion, then Cakes by Jamaica, then Cake Ni Mica, which is similar to Cakes by Jamaica.

Finally, after much deliberation from family members, we concluded in having it called Pablita Cakes.

It's like a tandem of a grandpa and a very cute lil girl, hehe. I got the name from my daughter's second name, a female variation of my father's name Pablito.

1 comment:

cedienai said...

ang haba pala ng list ng mga tinawag mo sa business mo. hehehe! buti naman nagsettle na lang kayo sa pablita cakes. maganda naman siya eh. filipinong filipino